About Me

My loves: God, family, friends, cooking/baking, gardening, running and the ocean!

Saturday, February 23, 2013

Annnnd...I'm off!

I'm officially a blogger!  This is very new to me but I think I could get used to it.  People who come here will read about my Boston Marathon training, how to cook like an Armenian/Italian/American and last but certainly not least, my gardening techniques.  I look forward to sharing my interests with all of you.  If you have any questions on "how to" please don't hesitate to contact me!  Just to give you a glimpse into the future of this blog, I have attached some pictures of the treats I recently made: Italian pizzelles and Armenian Tourshi (pickled vegetables). YUM!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Talia!

    My blog too covers my running exploits and the random things I'm cooking/making/doing. Looking forward to your thoughts.

    ReplyDelete